The project consists in designing and executing the new Office Building on Lilienthal-Boulevard in Opfikon and was designed by MOKA Architekten from Zurich. The new building is the headquarters of Allreal Gruppe and Mondelēz International in Zurich. The general contractor responsible for the execution is Allreal Real Estate from Zurich.
The project was built according to Minergie standard and heated through the district heating network. The building has six floors and two underground parking levels with 144 parking spaces. The entrance is resolved around an inner courtyard with four access cores, easily recognisable from the courtyard, leading to the various levels.
In addition to office space, a conference area and a cafeteria were planned on the ground floor. These additional uses and the office space on the five upper floors will be rented out.
My tasks on project per phase as Project Architect according to SIA-norms:
Construction project (32-Bauprojekt):
– Creation of the work plans (1:100): environment, floor plans, sections and facades.
– Creation of the schematic and detailed plans (1:5/1:20/1:50): cores (elevators, public entrances and stairs), interior doors, interior fittings (bathrooms and kitchens) and metal construction.
– Creation of the material and colour concept design for the offices of Mondelēz International.
– Creation of the visualisations for the project development and communication with the client.
– Creation of the tender plans and relevant details (1:5/1:20): carpentry work, interior doors, interior fittings (cores and public entrances), metal construction, plastering work (suspended ceilings and walls), roof structure and shell construction.
– Creation of the material plans (1:200) and relevant details (1:5): floor, ceiling and wall finishes.
– Laying and production of the 3D models for the prefabricated concrete elements of the facade.
– Creation of the work plans (1:50/1:100): environment, floor plans, sections and facades.
– Creation of the schematic and detailed plans (1:5/1:20) in coordination with the construction management and specialist planners.
– Correction of the execution plans in coordination and cooperation with the specialist planners and contractors.
– Management of the door matrix and areas.
– Control of the contractor’s corrective plans: interior doors, metal construction and prefabricated stair elements.